YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Translate

Sunday, September 16, 2012

School And Other Authorities

Sometimes the stresses of daily life can get in my way but then I realized just where I was at in my life. I had recently started going to college to obtain my Associates Degree. Specifically the Associates In Arts Degree. I'm majoring in English and Creative Writing. I figured this would help me improve my abilities as a Writer. I am after all a Comic Book Writer.

As I said before, the daily stresses of life have been getting in the way quite a bit. I haven't done much of any kind of writing. I have been more focused on looking for part-time and/or full-time work whilst trying to go to school. I thought to myself that this would cause even more stress. However, I had a revelation. I realized that my Creative Writing class is completely online and easy for that matter allowing a lot of breathing room, the English class - only one day of the week (Mondays) - allowing a little extra time for doing homework and other projects and last but not least the Psychology Class on Fridays allowing a whole weeks worth of breathing room to read and study the necessary materials for the class. Plus, the teachers I have are quite fantastic.

With this revelation, it's allowing me to breathe easier while trying to cope with the stress of looking for work to help pay the bills. This is now also going to open up time for the deadlines coming up fast for the comic book projects.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!