YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Translate

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Articles For Money

Even Writers have some pretty stressful times!

Today, I came across some cash/rent assistance websites and looked inside the website meant for my state. Along the left side there was a tab that mentioned working from home for profit. I thought to myself, "hmm, interesting" so I checked it out.

As it turns out, this website, thankfully, provided additional resources for profit-gain and what's even more interesting is the notion that you're "writing for money". Writing articles for websites to include advertisements or simple free-lanced articles.

So I researched a website listed on there called "Constant Content". Amazing website I'll tell you.

So go check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!